We have an exceptional range of services to help you"
What Is Passport ?
A passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of international travel. Standard passports may contain information such as the holder's name, place and date of birth, photograph, signature, and other relevant identifying information.
A passport holder is normally entitled to enter the country that issued the passport, though some people entitled to a passport may not be full citizens with right of abode (e.g. Indian nationals or other nationals). A passport does not of itself create any rights in the country being visited or obligate the issuing country in any way, such as providing consular assistance. Some passports attest to the bearer having a status as a diplomat or other official, entitled to rights and privileges such as immunity from arrest or prosecution.
Required Document For Adult :
- Documents required for a fresh passport are,
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks
- A voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rent agreement
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill
- Proof of gas connection
- Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page of the passport that includes the details of the family and mentions applicants name as the spouse of the passport holder)
- Certificate from employer of reputed companies on letterhead with ID card.
-Income Tax assessment order.
- School leaving certificate/ 10th certificate.
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations/Companies having the DOB of the holder of the insurance policy.