An Apostille is a type of attestation in which documents are legalised in a particular format that is acceptable in all nations that belong to the Hague Convention. Essentially, Apostille is an international attestation that is acceptable in about 92 countries, and most of the western world recognises Apostille.
Apostille Service Validation :
When presenting your paperwork to another country, you need a form of authentication that verifies the attached signatures and seals. There are two types of validation:
- Have your document apostilled
- Have your document legalized by the Embassy/Consulate
'' Help On Dmand ''
Apostille Process :
Each step of the apostille process must be followed perfectly, and all paperwork must be filled-out without any errors. Even the slightest mistake can cause your apostille to be delayed or rejected.
Here are just a couple services we offer during the Maine apostille process:
- At no additional charge, we will review all of your documents to ensure there are no omissions or errors
- We are available 7 days a week to answer questions or expedite your apostille
- We offer professional translation service that can be done at the time of the apostille
- No matter if you need a Maine apostille on your birth certificate, marriage certificate, transcripts, report, social security benefits letter, or even business documents… we can have it all efficiently legalized.